Monday 30 October 2017

Pennywise from IT movie


Hello my dear simmers.
Here you have Pennywise, from the movie called it that was filmed in 1990.
I liked the clowns until I watched this movie...


Download PENNYWISE.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Pennywise_Outfit.package

Download SIL_Pennywise_ClownNose_Accessory.package

Download SIL_Pennywise_Hair.package

Second Option for downloading Pennywise Hair

Download SIL_Pennywise_NeckAccessory.package

Download SIL_Pennywise_MakeUp.package

Download SIL_Pennywise_Claws.package

Download SIL_Pennywise_Balloons_Accessory.package





Download SIL_Paperboat_Toy.package (Playable toy for children)

Download SIL_Paperboat_Object.package (Just for decor)

2 comments:

  1. Really like this little clown, and plan on using him in rflong's Haunted Valley world. But I can't download his hair. Have tried several times over the past several days, and keep getting that stupid message from Mediafire, that they are regenerating a new key - which never works. Let them know there was a problem, but they could care less. Just thought you'd like to know. No problems with any of your other content - just his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I keep getting an error page when I try to download Pennywise's hair. Your work is amazing. He looks scary af. I can't wait to insert him into the lives of the folks in Twinbrooks. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete