Sunday 29 January 2017

The Wizard of Oz Sims


Hi my dear Simmers.
I made a group of sims based on the movie called The Wizard of Oz. It was one of my favorite movies when I was a little girl and it's a classic.
I hope you enjoy these ;)


Dorothy

Download Dorothy.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Dorothy_Dress.package

Download SIL_Dorothy_RubySlippers.package

Download SIL_Dorothy_BasketAccessory.package

You can find the hairstyle by SkySims here:
http://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/skysims-hair-adult-182/id/1232783/


Scarecrow

Download Scarecrow.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Scarecrow_Outfit.package

Download SIL_Scarecrow_Makeup.package

Download SIL_Scarecrow_Hat.package


Tin Man

Download Tin_Man.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_TinMan_Outfit.package

Download SIL_TinMan_Shoes.package

Download SIL_TinMan_Headdress.package

Download SIL_TinMan_NoseMakeup.package

You can find the skin by Lady Frontbum here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=401047


Cowardly Lion

Download Cowardly_Lion.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_LionBody.package

Download SIL_LionAccessories.package

Download SIL_Lion_Makeup.package

The hair is a conversion of the hairstyle called Helga's Curly hair conversion by Anubis 360:
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378185

Download Lion_Hair.package



Download Glinda.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Glinda_Dress_Transparency.package

Download SIL_Glinda_Accessories_Transparency.package

Download SIL_Glinda_BubbleAccessory_Transparency.package

You need Supernatural EP to use the hairstyle



Download Wicked_Witch_of_the_West.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_WickedWitch_Dress.package

Download SIL_WickedWitch_Hat_Transparency.package

Download SIL_WickedWitch_Wart.package

Download SIL_WickedWitch_BroomWand.package

You need the Cloak accessory made by me:
https://silfantasy.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/cloaks-and-hooded-cloaks-accessories.html

You need the hairstyle called YU149 Candice by Newsea:
http://www.newseasims.com/inside-page.php?cid=1&id=451


Download SIL_WickedWitch_Broom.package

You need Supernatural EP to use the color of the skin



Download Winged_Monkey.Sims3Pack

Download SIL_Winged_Monkey_Outfit.package

Download SIL_WingedMonkey_Wings_Transparency.package

Download SIL_WingedMonkey_Tail.package

Download SIL_WingedMonkey_Hat.package

You need Supernatural EP to use the color of the skin

You need Jona's Sliders to change the height of the Sim (The 8th post):
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3118980
































14 comments:

  1. Omg this is the best! I love your gameplay pictures; it's just like the movie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo! I'm a really big fan of your Work! The little mermaid 2 is my absolute lovin moviel! Is it possible that you make ariel in the violett dress And in the yellow/White dress? And melody in her fressen??? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creativity and im really glad you are still doing stuff for sims 3!!!I wish you the best and always have fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. I'm sorry but I don't take requests Beauty. I have a little free time because I have a job and making custom content for the game takes a lot of time and work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Parabéns isso é crivável!! Lindo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came here from TSR after seeing your download and am so GLAD I DID! What an amazing story and recreation! Thoroughly impressive! Awesome work and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies since I was very young and I had to do this. I'm glad you like it ;)

      Delete
  7. Where did you get the oz world for the sims 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a world. I just made sets to take the screenshots ;)

      Delete
  8. You are just too awesome for words! And thank you so much for all the links.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was just curious, what program did you use to do the tornado, or what mod?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just curious, where did you find that large Hour glass? I've been looking all over the web for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work. Do you have a copy of the Wizard, aka Oscar Diggs, to upload, as well?

    ReplyDelete